[GeoStL] Re: An actual geocaching topic...what do you think about the frisbee rule?

  • From: "Michael Griffin" <mike.griffin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 08:49:27 -0600

The biggest difference is that you are leaving something there and
others do not. Off the top of my head, I can't think of any other park
activity where you leave something behind as a permanent fixture. For
this reason, I would say permission is necessary. Besides, it is the
rules of GC.COM...

Mike