[GeoStL] Re: An actual geocaching topic...what do you think about the frisbee rule?

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 07:09:21 -0800 (PST)

The frisbee rule basically states that when there is no official geocaching
policy within a municipality's parks then geocaching is as much allowed as
playing frisbee in the same park is. So, if you do not have to ask permission
to play frisbee, you do not have to ask permission to geocache.

-Michael