[GeoStL] Re: An actual geocaching topic...what do you think about the frisbee rule?

  • From: "Barry Bryant" <barramus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 08:56:23 -0600

What is the frisbee rule ?

-----Original Message-----
From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Michael Rogers
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 8:43 AM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] An actual geocaching topic...what do you think about the
frisbee rule?

  Personally, I think it's one of the best unofficial "rules" out there. If
anyone has ever dealt with government on any level, they know how much of a
pain it can be. Personally, I feel that it's pointless to go asking
permission to use a park as any other person would when they would never
have to ask permission to use it themselves. Granted, many municipalities
have policies in regards to geocaching and they should and must be followed,
but for those areas that don't? Cache away I say...

  What say you?