[GeoStL] An actual geocaching topic...what do you think about the frisbee rule?

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 06:42:58 -0800 (PST)

Personally, I think it's one of the best unofficial "rules" out there. If
anyone has ever dealt with government on any level, they know how much of a
pain it can be. Personally, I feel that it's pointless to go asking permission
to use a park as any other person would when they would never have to ask
permission to use it themselves. Granted, many municipalities have policies in
regards to geocaching and they should and must be followed, but for those areas
that don't? Cache away I say...

What say you?