[ddots-l] Re: Windows 10 and Sonar producer 8.5 with CakeTalk 8.8

  • From: "Steve S" <stevespamer68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 22:27:11 -0000

Until the last couple of issues are dealt with, I don’t want to say, as it’s
been a joint project and some decisions still need to be made. It’s had 5-6
months full time development and I’m using it now for projects.

That’s not me being an arse, it’s just playing things safe and not getting into
what it can do, what’s supported, is it free etc etc etc. As soon as it’s
ready, then you’ll know. I’ve only mentioned it, because there is another
option on the table. best steve.