[ddots-l] Re: Windows 10 and Sonar producer 8.5 with CakeTalk 8.8

  • From: Kevin Gibbs <kevjazz@xxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 23:58:18 -0500

I also hate long signatures on email lists.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 25, 2015, at 10:56 PM, Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm on a PC.
I'm seeing each contact method on it's own line, followed by the address,
handle, etc. on the next line. and lots of explanatory text like: "You can
even send a message on Twitter.
" Yes, I noticed your twitter above there.
Do you need the separate lines about donations, if that info is as you say,
on your Website, which you already listed? Anyway, don't mind me. It just
seems like an aweful lot.
It's 22 lines here, but may be less for others. I don't know.

At 10:53 PM 10/25/2015, you wrote:
On what device?

Thanks!
Sent from my iPhone...
Ways that I can be contacted...
Twitter
http://twitter.com/raywonder
@raywonder
website
http://www.rweent.com
personal email
raywonder@xxxxxxxxxx
for support questions
support@xxxxxxxxxx
For any website problems or erros that need resolving:
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxx
You can even send a message on Twitter.
phone
2813015784
I'd personally want you to contact me via my site, if you have an account,
witch you can create at
http://rweent.com
If you are someone who has hurd of my music and work, and would like to
support what I do, it would be great if you could send any donation of any
amount of your choosing to me via my website at
http://www.rweent.com/pg/donate

On Oct 25, 2015, at 8:05 PM, Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ray, is there some good reason why your signature is at least 20 lines long?

At 07:54 PM 10/25/2015, you wrote:

Ways that I can be contacted...

(snip)

--- Learn to meditate and train your brain with Muse, the first lab-grade
EEG biofeedback headband for home use! PLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST
ONCE! To leave the list, click on the immediately following link:
then send a message to: ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and in the Subject
line type unsubscribe For other list commands such as vacation mode, click
on the immediately following link:
--- Learn to meditate and train your brain with Muse, the first lab-grade
EEG biofeedback headband for home use! PLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST
ONCE! To leave the list, click on the immediately following link:
then send a message to: ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and in the Subject
line type unsubscribe For other list commands such as vacation mode, click
on the immediately following link: ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq
or send a message, to ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and in the Subject line
type faq