[ddots-l] Re: Windows 10 and Sonar producer 8.5 with CakeTalk 8.8

  • From: Kevin Gibbs <kevjazz@xxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 21:42:45 -0500

I don't have a Windows 10 machine. But I am hoping that somebody who does will
actually try this and let us know for sure whether this can work or not. It
certainly would be a godsend if it could work.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 24, 2015, at 6:20 PM, Autery gmail <autery12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok...

However, I did it and I did not hack anything.. Just took it from my old
computer after talking to the Microsoft support team and acknowledging they
have no answer how to fix that problem...

After ending up at so many dead ends, I took the chance of crashing my
computer testing windows classic theme to be working or not working on my
windows 10 computer. . If windows 10 do not support something, I believe it
is intelligent enough to spit it out...

In my case, it did not. It works perfectly find...

Just figured I will share this information to help our community from
dismissing a great tool DancinDots and extended programmers put together to
help out the Blind community.

Bless.
Autery Weekes
http://www.auteryweekes.com