[ddots-l] Re: Windows 10 and Sonar producer 8.5 with CakeTalk 8.8

  • From: Raywonder <raywonder@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 22:07:38 -0500

What is the difference to using them with out and with scripts? I use it to
make drum tracks.

Thanks!
Sent from my iPhone...
Ways that I can be contacted...
Twitter
http://twitter.com/raywonder
@raywonder
website
http://www.rweent.com
personal email
raywonder@xxxxxxxxxx
for support questions
support@xxxxxxxxxx
For any website problems or erros that need resolving:
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxx
You can even send a message on Twitter.
phone
2813015784
I'd personally want you to contact me via my site, if you have an account,
witch you can create at
http://rweent.com
If you are someone who has hurd of my music and work, and would like to support
what I do, it would be great if you could send any donation of any amount of
your choosing to me via my website at
http://www.rweent.com/pg/donate

On Oct 25, 2015, at 9:00 PM, Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

nope, desktop here.

At 09:57 PM 10/25/2015, you wrote:
Yes, I am using them on a laptop, and Jim said the scripts were written for
a desk top.
Are you using them on a laptop?