[ddots-l] Re: Windows 10 and Sonar producer 8.5 with CakeTalk 8.8

  • From: Raywonder <raywonder@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 21:53:50 -0500

On what device?

Thanks!
Sent from my iPhone...
Ways that I can be contacted...
Twitter
http://twitter.com/raywonder
@raywonder
website
http://www.rweent.com
personal email
raywonder@xxxxxxxxxx
for support questions
support@xxxxxxxxxx
For any website problems or erros that need resolving:
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxx
You can even send a message on Twitter.
phone
2813015784
I'd personally want you to contact me via my site, if you have an account,
witch you can create at
http://rweent.com
If you are someone who has hurd of my music and work, and would like to support
what I do, it would be great if you could send any donation of any amount of
your choosing to me via my website at
http://www.rweent.com/pg/donate

On Oct 25, 2015, at 8:05 PM, Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ray, is there some good reason why your signature is at least 20 lines long?

At 07:54 PM 10/25/2015, you wrote:

Ways that I can be contacted...
(snip)

--- Learn to meditate and train your brain with Muse, the first lab-grade EEG
biofeedback headband for home use! PLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE! To
leave the list, click on the immediately following link:
then send a message to: ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and in the Subject line
type unsubscribe For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
immediately following link: ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq or send
a message, to ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and in the Subject line type faq