[ddots-l] Re: Windows 10 and Sonar producer 8.5 with CakeTalk 8.8

  • From: Phil Muir <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 22:52:41 +0000

Steve. You raise some valid points. You are absolutely right. Hadn't thought
of the offset issue but no doubt it will be an issue for sure :-( Shall have
to carefuly considder the cost for this as think there will be a financial cost
with regard to doing this :and I won't be picking up the tab for that -)

On 26 October 2015 22:08:27 GMT+00:00, Steve S <stevespamer68@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Phil, in my experience, it’s not as simple as you’ve mentioned. There
is a definite offset...and depending on the plug in question, splitting
up the set and applying different offsets may be necessary.
Best Steve