[softwarelist] Re: OPW - PDF - Printing

  • From: Clive Bonsall <cbonsall@xxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 18:47:00 -0000

On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 17:52:45 -0000, David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In message <49353E13.6010604@xxxxxxxx>, Clive Bonsall <cbonsall@xxxxxxx> writes
I suppose the safe option might be to do the lettering in Photoshop ... unless, of course, you're going to tell me there's a flatten layers option in OPW that I've missed ;)

Yes...

Print key
Select picture frame
Ctrl+V

The jest being that the Print key copies the screen to the clipboard as a .bmp file.

Hmmm ... If there were a way to copy the contents of a frame or a group of frames to the clipboard as a .bmp, whilst retaining the original resolution, OR export the contents of a frame or selection as a bitmap file -- now that would be useful.

Meantime, I've gone down the safe route with Photoshop, tho' I would have preferred to do the overlays in OPW, since it would have been a great deal easier to get the size of the lettering consistent between pictures.

Thanks for the help on this. When I get time, I'll try and find a solution to the PDF/printing problem.
--
C.B.