[softwarelist] Re: OPW - PDF - Printing

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 13:42:09 +0000

In message <49352F9E.4070108@xxxxxxxx>, Clive Bonsall <cbonsall@xxxxxxx> writes

The reason I did it that way was because I couldn't work out how to centre exactly the letter "e" within a text frame (with a grey fill). If I knew how to do that, I could dispense with "layer 2".

I often do this, you use centred text (as opposed to left, right or fully justified) and then select the text frame, F7, and set align to centre. There are various alignment options for text frames.