[softwarelist] Re: Age old problem

  • From: Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 17:54:07 +0100

In article <mpro.m68a740030k9f02og@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Jeremy Nicoll - zf freelists <jn.fr.lsts.74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
{snippy]

> So what did they say when you sent them a sample PDF and explained how
> the results are not accurate?  Do they think it's fixable?

I've not bothered to contact them for two reasons.

1) We know the PDF route is fraught with problems, so we just don't bother
doing it that way, so it's a pointless exercise (for us).

Haven't you noticed... That's why I want another different export route
out of OvPro.  ;-)

2) Far more important... because I said I'd exited this conversation days
ago... The job I'm working on ATM has a very fast approaching deadline so
I should be concentrating on that instead of messing about with this stuff.

Dave

--

Dave Triffid