Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: G B <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 16:58:48 +0200

While its awesome,I think its rubbish to make the sum of a series of
numbers which you don't know when will end its average... because whether
you stopped on an even or uneven place in the series... the answer is never
1/2. Whether you went up to 1 million or 1 million and 1, the result is
either 1 or 0.

The rest is simply smart manipulation of terms. Then again, I know nothing
about string theory... at all.

Still, while I'm impressed by this, it is a rather silly idea. If you keep
adding numbers... cannot come up with a negative number, let alone, a
fraction...

Just saying that is not enough though, since the maths seems correct. LOL.
Looking forward to see how this unfolds.