RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 15:00:01 +0000

I can see makoto being classed as a shoto. She dnt hav magical powers to
control horizontal space, bt she has a fast dash punch. So she although its
short , uses herself as a firebal in essence.

Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 16:51:26 +0200
Subject: Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
From: sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not sure... What I meant was, like, a Flash Kick going downwards... a dp killer
:-) EX is a projectile :-) Yup.

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 4:47 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

*lol* Didn't Charlie have something like that in Xmen vs Street Fighter?

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 4:40 PM, G B <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On that note, Guile has to get an aerial Flash kick.

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 4:33 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It has EVERYTHING to do with how they play.

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 2:01 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ah k

So a character being referred to as a Shoto has nothing to do with how they
play but how they look?

Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 13:58:47 +0200

From: eetcarr@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sagat mos a Mui Thai dude. Kick boxer. Shotokan is an actual discipline of
Karate.

So i guess you could say whoever wears a Karate outfit "gi" in the game are
shoto or shoto based. Dan akuma ken ryu. Sakura?

People, back me up here

On 12 February 2014 13:55, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hehe

I barely play the game :P
Thats just how it seems to me.

Serious question then
What is a shoto?
Why would Sagat not be a shoto?

Just wondering

Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 13:50:05 +0200

From: eetcarr@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sagat = Shoto? dont seem like it

On 12 February 2014 13:48, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In my head

projectile + shoryu = shoto

Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 13:44:48 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Must be because he has a dragon punch *lmao*

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 1:25 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

VF Kage a shoto.......  yeeeah no.

Ebrahiem Carr