Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 21:14:42 +0200

Really?
I am impress
I can now do Billy's odd cancel pretty consistently too.

\the free cancel is basically the input of a move that should work as a
cancel, but fails to actually cancel, and gives you advantage frames
instead.
I thought my tutorial was pretty well explained.
Does it make sense to you?
If not, what would you change?