Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: G B <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 20:44:55 +0200

Oh yeah, Nic... I've been playing KoF a little more these days and finally
decided to see what the hell that "free cancel" crap with Iori with the
Power of the Flames is all about.

Browsing the forums, some guy on Orochinagi or something like that was
redirecting peeps to your tutorial. I'll try and find the link later.