Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 12:12:38 +0200

Quick question, who in this list is "easy" to play (as in easy combo and
simple mechanic/fighting philosophy eg. ryu? fireball projectile and
zoning, shoryuken for anti air, etc)

Juri, El Fuerte, Yun, Dhalsim?

El Fuerte looks a bit complicated with his infinite combo :/ but i won't
know until i try it out. Yun looks pretty straight forward. While i had
some practice with Juri, so i kindda know her movelist.

Gonna start SF4 :) while i wait for Elena.