[bookshare-discuss] Re: Better Scans?

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindy.l.ray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 20:31:39 -0500

Hi, Alison,

Are you working for BLIND, Inc. this summer?

Well, one day I may submit some of the books. If I do, I'll probably admit
who I am. I probably wouldn't submit them unless I thought they were pretty
good, but it is a labor of love. I would never scan while on the phone. When
I scan, I sometimes inadvertently get duplicate pages, but when I am
correcting something, I'm not scanning. I wait to push the scan until I've
finished with the correction. They have usually been quite small
corrections.

Thanks for your words of wisdom.

Oh, yeah, I'm a "senior", too, but this would be "senior citizen." LOL. I'm
attending a seminary and am about to complete my second year. Though it is
technically a three year course, I'll be here another couple of years.

Good luck with those storms.