[bookshare-discuss] Re: Better Scans?

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <amhillik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 15:04:54 -0400

Hi guys,

Thanks for the tips.  I actually played around with a couple of the
suggestions in scanning last night, and things are looking a bit better.
Will try a couple more of 'em later today.  I agree with Mary that we do get
pickier as the technology gets better.  I hadn't thought of it that way, but
it's so true!  I too remember that old Reading Edge!

Also, CJ, I agree with all of your comments about Bookshare being like
having a library available to us at anytime.  It's one of the things I love
most.  I can for through the books and just browse as sighted people do in a
library.  I don't think I've ever had that before Bookshare, and it is
incredible!    Totally love it.

Thanks all, and keep the tips coming!

Allison