[bookshare-discuss] Re: Better Scans?

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 16:01:29 -0700

Hi, Allison. I've never heard of scanning without the lid, for starters. If
the book doesn't cover the entire surface of the scanner, extra light
getting through might be a problem, but I don't know that for a fact since I
don't scan that way and never thought you could. Other than that, I'm
interested in anything else anyone else might add, too. *smile* Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous