[bookport] Re: speech

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 13:21:19 -0600

My guess is people will purchase the bookport no matter what speech it
has.  After all, we all own it now and the speech that is used may not
be our favorite, but it is the most economical and most flexible, I am
guessing, or Larry and APH wouldn't have used it.  So, give me whatever
you've got Larry, and I be happy as a clam.  Now that's a very good
question.  How do we know that clams are always happy anyway.  And they
don't even have speech.

Neal