[bookport] Re: speech

  • From: "Mike Arrigo" <n0oxy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 18:20:40 -0600

The problem with eloquence is that it's software speech which means you need
a few more things then you would by sticking with the doubletalk synth.
First a more powerful processor, and second, an operating system for the
speech to work with. Most likely that would result in a higher cost unit, in
which case I'd say, by all means stick with doubletalk.