[bookport] Re: speech

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 20:46:30 -0600 (CST)

Not with the current unit, no. This has frustrated me several times, especially in the very rare event that a beta has crashed.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Mon, 6 Feb 2006, Otto Zamora wrote:

Hello,

Though it does not directly have to do with speech, a way to be able to pull
the volume of the speech up or down without affecting something you are
listening to like music would be very nice.
Don't know if that's possible, but just asking.

Otto