[bookport] Re: speech

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 20:09:59 -0600 (CST)

There's no way to please everybody on the speech issue. And there's also, it would seem, no choice that would please a majority. I have no speech preference. I've gotten used to the DoubleTalk, I've gotten used to the DECTalk, I could get used to AT&T, I've gotten used to the Echo, Artic, the old Braille 'n Speak, as long as it talks and I have a while to get used to it, fine.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Wed, 8 Feb 2006, Mike Arrigo wrote:

Yep, speech is very subjective, in my opinion, dectalk would be the worst
choice.