[bksvol-discuss] Re: please more submits so I can proof read

  • From: "Natasha Baebler" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 15:00:54 -0400

The two books i submitted earlier today have already been accepted into the
collection! *shakes head*  Both books were over 300 pages and were checked in,
in the case of one, less than an hour after I submitted it.

*sigh* I try guys, really I do. This is the kind of situation that makes me
wish books couldn't  be checked in the same day they're checked out.

*sigh*

I hope they're ok...

Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey
Check out my books on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/profile/guidingpaws

"Footsteps in the snow
suggest where you have been,
Point where you are going,
But where they suddenly vanish,
Never dismiss the possibility of flight."
  ~Book of Night With Moon, ch. 11, V. 3
     ~ as quoted in A Wizard Alone, by Diane Duane