[bksvol-discuss] Re: please more submits so I can proof read

  • From: Jamie Yates <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 18:47:44 -0400

Submitters could even alternate and use Hold for Reader 1, Hold for Reader
2, Hold for Reader 3, etch. That way it does not look like 20 books are
being held for one person.

I think that the person who took almost all of the dozen or more books I
submitted and checked them all back in on average of 18 to 20 minutes later
must not be on this list or she would know the importance of checking the
books more thoroughly.

I can only think the reason a person would do this is that he or she needed
the credits. I would gladly donate the credits to this volunteer if she
would just stop rushing through proofreding.

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Lost: The Search for Six of Six Million by Daniel