[bksvol-discuss] Re: please more submits so I can proof read

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 20:08:05 EDT

As a matter of fact, I have been able to identify at least two of the jiffy
proofreaders. I have been hesitant to name them, but what the hell, here goes.
Two who have zipped my submissions through in a rapid fire mode were Nicholas
Wilcox and Julie Barrett.

                  "Philosophers have merely interpreted the world in various
ways; the point is to change it." Karl Marx

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: please more submits so I can proof read
Date:
3/15/2009 7:54:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

At least with the new system you can find out who "jiffy proof read"
your submits. I would find out who that is if the submits were mine.
Just a thought.

E.

At 03:00 PM 3/15/2009, you wrote:
>The two books i submitted earlier today have already been accepted
>into the collection! *shakes head*  Both books were over 300 pages
>and were checked in, in the case of one, less than an hour after I
>submitted it.
>
>*sigh* I try guys, really I do. This is the kind of situation that
>makes me  wish books couldn't  be checked in the same day they're checked
out.

>*sigh*
>
>I hope they're ok...
>
>Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey
>Check out my books on Goodreads:
><http://www.goodreads.com/profile/guidingpaws>
http://www.goodreads.com/profile/guidingpaws

>"Footsteps in the snow
>suggest where you have been,
>Point where you are going,
>But where they suddenly vanish,
>Never dismiss the possibility of flight."
>   ~Book of Night With Moon, ch. 11, V. 3
>      ~ as quoted in A Wizard Alone, by Diane Duane

><http://www.eset.com>http://www.eset.com

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220439616x1201372437/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)