[bksvol-discuss] Re: please more submits so I can proof read

  • From: "Natasha Baebler" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 21:32:46 -0400

Both of my books were jiffy done by the same "person." The display name isn't
even a real name.
It just frustrates me because i purposely didn't ask if anyone here wanted a
hold so that the two books were up without holds for any of the people who were
looking for something to proof. Guess I'll have to scrap that idea...

Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey
Check out my books on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/profile/guidingpaws

"Footsteps in the snow
suggest where you have been,
Point where you are going,
But where they suddenly vanish,
Never dismiss the possibility of flight."
  ~Book of Night With Moon, ch. 11, V. 3
     ~ as quoted in A Wizard Alone, by Diane Duane