[bksvol-discuss] Re: please more submits so I can proof read

  • From: "Kristin Mills" <kristinm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 14:37:36 -0500

Mary!
Firstly, I'm sorry you feel this way and I don't understand why people wouldn't read the actual works they are proofing. When I select a book from the list, it may take a few days or a week depending on the size of the work. The reason it takes me so long is due to actually reading the work in it's entirety and making sure everything is good to go with it. I understand you aren't complaining about those of us who do read and take this position seriously and no hard feelings hurt here either. Anyway, I just wanted to respond to your comments here and I hope some of your frustration and others can be solved soon. Hang in there and I hope you are having a spectacular day despite the frustrations.
Kristin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>