[bksvol-discuss] Re: what volunteers may submit to Bookshare

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 19:04:48 -0700 (PDT)

Monica, Thank you for posting this.  Someone asked where to find it and I
didn't know how to answer. And  thanks to Julie  for posting the lists on her
site and to Jim Baugh for posting them on the bookshare site

Cindy
Ans thanks again to Julie for posting it on her site and
AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm