[bksvol-discuss] Re: copyright validation

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 19:33:40 -0700

I am not sure how common it is in the book  publishing but it is common in
the copyright of song and music. A publisher may own the copyright of a
song.

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau