[bksvol-discuss] Re: copyright validation

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 16:53:16 -0400

The book page does not, repeat does not, say that the publisher is the copyright holder. It has the author is. I did not question that since the submitter sent it in. From now on I will check the page of the book against whatever the submitter puts in that field.

Just another area in which a little care by a submitter can save a whole lot of trouble for the validator.

E. who surely is doing this for some other reason than fifty cents credit per book