[bksvol-discuss] Re: copyright validation

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 22:38:33 -0700

I don't remember now but there was a book a while back I validated that the
publisher was clearly listed as the copyright holder and it wasn't kicked
back. Now that I think about it. Armageddon the copyright holder is Hyperion
books. I think I have that spelling right without going back to the book. So
it does happen.

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau