[bksvol-discuss] copyright validation

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 07:55:26 -0400

I notice that Lord of the Silent is back on step 2 and so is The Abortion Myth. Both ask that copyright be validated. I kept that note about The Abortion Myth checking its copyright. Have no idea about what is going on with copyright issue for Lord of the Silent. Could someone find out? Seemed fine to me when I uploaded it after validating. I will send Gustavo a note about The Myth ... later today.

E.