[bksvol-discuss] Re: info for submitters and a list taming solution

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 19:42:54 -0700

Reading some of what is being discussed I am lead to the thought of....

We can make all these new guidelines and ...

1. If BookShare doesn't sign on to them then the majority of contributors
may never now them.
2. If a new volunteer signs up for volunteering and they learn the BookShare
guidelines and a few months later sign up for the list they are then faced
with a group of non official guidelines.
3. IN a perfect world every volunteer or contributor will go along with a
set of guidelines setup by the list but you will have those that will simply
say, gees, I didn't sign up for all this regulation if and when they come on
the list.

Okay, It was just a part time job working for the devil as his advicate.
Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau