[bksvol-discuss] Re: copyright validation

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 15:13:30 -0500

That is so dumb! I trusted that it would be listed correctly and that is why i didn't find it. I browsed through the list I got when I search by copyright claimant, so I didn't necessarily look carefully at every record. I did do a JAWS find on the page of results looking for the word silent, but of course it wasn't there. I'll know not to trust anything next time. :-)

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>