[bksvol-discuss] Re: copyright validation

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 17:03:01 -0400 (EDT)

Elizabeth

I've noticed that far too many submitters place incorrect info into the
book submission form -- everything from incomplete or incorrect titles to
wrong copyright info.
Hence, I've come to the conclusion to always check that stuff against the
info within the book.
Itt also is important to keep in mind who did the submission as, after a
while as you already know, you learn their styles, quirks, shortcomings,
and strong points.
I always look at who submitted the book prior to downloading for
validation as that can tell me if I really want to work on that book.