[bksvol-discuss] Re: copyright validation

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 05:19:53 -0700

HI Mike,

IN my tired state last night not being able to sleep I over looked that fat.
The upload date and download count. We use to have that on sound files when
I worked for AOL years ago. Well, not that many, I left them in 2003.

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau