[bksvol-discuss] Re: copyright validation

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 16:03:22 -0400 (EDT)

Elizabeth

I'd paste
Sarah's info into the comments field as that is about all the info you are
ever likely to find.
I, too, am getting frustrated by this seemingly endless search for
copyright info on books.
Yes, submitters do include the wrong info; but what I fail to comprehend
is why the info found within the book itself isn't enough to support
things.
If a book title page says that the publisher is the copyright holder, why
question it.