[bksvol-discuss] Re: copyright validation

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 14:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

Intrigued by the difficulty, I, too searched--neither
Amazon nor B & N allowed a peek at the copyright page,
but I found something interesting at the LC catalog
site. You're right, Sarah, about the recording--but a
little further down on the list was Lord of the
Slient. I checked that one, and it was the right book,
Lord of the SIlent--just mis-spelled in the list that
comes when we put in a search. And, as you say, it
lists the claimant as MPM Manor, Inc. Maybe Elizabeth
Peters, since she apparently writes under so many
names, has incorporated herself and thus the
corporation holds the copyright.

E, you can add my note to Sarah's when you write to
Gustavo.

Cindy

-- Sarah Van Oosterwijck <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>