[bksvol-discuss] Re: If text is too good

  • From: "Merrill Louise" <STARBASEWILDGOOSE@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 21:09:17 -0400

Mike, it depends how the scan itself goes. Some books are just cleaner. I
typically scan books I need or want to read. I try to correct as I go, but I
usually find I need or want to get on with the reading, then I have to go
back to put the book into shape. I discover there are more errors than I
previously thought. I was working on a book today that will probably be a
long time in coming because it has lots of spurious line breaks in it, blank
space,  and stray characters I didn't notice when I was reading for content.
Foreign words and names can also be problematic.
Merrill Louise, Pastor
The Judson Fellowship
Jamestown, New York
cell/office 716.969.2840
"With all my heart   I praise the Lord, and I am glad because of God my
Savior. (Luke 1:46-47)