[bksvol-discuss] Re: If text is too good

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 11:11:06 -0400

Mike,

It may be that the submitter or the validator did some extensive work on the
text prior to the submission.  Or your suspicion may be correct.  Unless it
looks to have some definite information regarding the source it's difficult
to tell.  You can do a basic Google search to find the author and the title,
it can often give you the answer about the book.  There are existing book
sources on the net, and google will ferrit out them for you.

Hope this helps.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Managing Director