[bksvol-discuss] Re: If text is too good

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 12:58:43 -0500

Yeah, I just ran across that myself as a matter of fact. I validated a
replacement of I, Robot and had the same thoughts. There were a couple
of errors that I corrected, very minor, but then I have seen an error
here and there in e-texts, like though instead of through, etc. In the
case of I Robot, I did validate it, but the idea that you have is good
I think, to put your suspition of it in the comments field. Wish I had
thought of doing that myself.

Pam