[bksvol-discuss] Re: If text is too good

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 14:32:07 -0500

Hi, Mike!  Unless Jesse or someone else makes a comment regarding this,
please don't release a book if the text is of excellent, near-perfect
quality.  As Guido and Mary have pointed out, if there is nothing to
indicate that the book is an e-text, we have no choice but to believe that
it is from a volunteer who does outstanding work.  To echo Shelly's
comments, Deborah is just such a volunteer.  An outstanding writer herself,
I'm sure that she takes special care with her submissions.  Thanks for your
work!

Jana