[bksvol-discuss] Re: When to Reject!!

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 18:08:34 -0700

I wouldn't call it insane. I'd call it caring about what you do and wanting
what you validate to be the best quality you can make it. Definitely no harm
in that. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.