[bksvol-discuss] Re: When to Reject!!

  • From: "Merrill Louise" <STARBASEWILDGOOSE@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 13:54:35 -0400

Yes, Sarah, you would have to cancel the pretend accept if you just wanted
to get a rating and then start the process all over again to actually reject
the book, but it would give you a rating if you, like me,  had no other way
to do it.
Merrill Louise, Pastor
The Judson Fellowship
Jamestown, New York
cell/office 716.969.2840
"With all my heart   I praise the Lord, and I am glad because of God my
Savior. (Luke 1:46-47)