[bksvol-discuss] Re: When to Reject!!

  • From: "Rui Cabral" <rui@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 17:37:37 -0400

Hi Mike:

Bookshare has given us some very general guidelines on this point.  If you
think it is readable, then you certainly can approve the book with a fair
rating, or you can reject it. if so, please e-mail booksharescans@xxxxxxxx
and I will add it to the rejected books list.
  The purpose of that list is to compile a list of books that were rejected
so that someone else can at some point rescan that same book.

-- Rui
Bookshare Unofficial Volunteer Scanning Page
Http://members.cox.net/booksharescans