[bksvol-discuss] Re: When to Reject!!

  • From: "Rui Cabral" <rui@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 17:50:47 -0400

Hi Cindy:

you stated:

As I see it, there's always the danger that a rejected
book will not get rescanned and thus will never get
into the collection, and since I have the time and
will to fix books, I'd rather do that.
-- End of quote

That is exactly what i'm trying to avoid with the bookshare scans page.  For
those of you who have not seen it yet.
It contains the following:
a list of books that people are in the process of scanning, a list of books
that are already on bookshare which people stated need a rescan,
and a list of books that were rejected (usually due to quality but not
always) which also need a scan.

I keep these lists updated to within 24 hours of when i receive the info,
(it's usually more updated then that)

I encourage everyone to check the page out and also to contribute to it as
you scan, reject, etc.