[bksvol-discuss] Re: When to Reject!!

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 14:10:21 -0700 (PDT)

Mike, what is the title? This sounds like the kind of
book people reject and suggest be rescanned, but on
the other hand, it's the kind of book I take and fix,
if I can get the book out of the library. I'm doing
that now with Hanta Yo -- I'm really enjoying the book
and don't mind putting sentences where they belong,
correcting scrambled words, etc. I've fixed messed-up
books that I haven't enjoyed reading, but I don't
think I'm going to do that any more, i.e., I'll
download them and see if I enjoy them or learn from
them (like Chuang Tzu) or how much work is involved
and then I'll either reject of fix the book.

As I see it, there's always the danger that a rejected
book will not get rescanned and thus will never get
into the collection, and since I have the time and
will to fix books, I'd rather do that.

Let me know, either here or directly, when you release
it and what the title is. I'm assuming it's rtf, txt
or word and I can download it and get it into readable
form.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com